An additional charge of £25 per pet is required for your pet to holiday at Lôn Lodges.
We welcome up to 2 well-behaved pets per Lodge – sorry NO puppies, but we would ask that guests adhere to a few rules that will benefit future guests and will ensure that your pet can also have an enjoyable holiday.
- Never leave your pet alone in the Lodge and supervise them.
- Please wipe muddy paws before entering the Lodge, towel supplied in basket by hall door.
- No pets on lounge furniture. Please bring your own throws. The Lodge does supply 2 throws and 2 towels.
- Please No pets in the bedrooms. Our bed linen must stay fresh and animal hair free if we are to maintain our high standard of housekeeping.
- The garden has been designed to keep pets safely enclosed, please let us know if your pet can find a way out!
- Please can owners be respectful and wrap & bin up all pet mess from the garden during your visit. This mess may be brought into the Lodge if not cleaned up and the grass suffers if it is left until the end of the holiday.
- Please do not wash dog towels/blankets in washing machine.
- Guests have access to farmland as advised on arrival. Please follow the countryside code and keep your dogs on their leads.
- Please stay clear of the fields with cows in, as they can be very protective of their calves and can be very dangerous.
- Emergency Vet practice details on the “Useful numbers” list.
- Please check the garden area for any un-removed pet mess.
- Please help us by using the vacuum to remove as much pet hair as possible.
We are delighted to be one of the very few 5 star properties that accept pets and can only continue to do so with your consideration. THANK YOU
Pet Care during your stay
If you require your pet to be looked after for the day or for a longer period during your stay, you may wish to know that a 20 minute drive from the Lôn Lodges is the highly respected “Happy Valley Dog Hotel”. All pet care is catered for and dogs are looked after in 5 star facilities. For more information please visit our Links page.