- Identical Lodges, decorated with a warm, cosy, Welshness!
- Lodges are No Smoking environments.
- Under floor heating system runs throughout with multi room thermostats.
- A welcome pack of locally produced Welsh wine and Welshcakes awaits our guests on arrival.
- Free wifi internet connection is available with a fair use policy.
- Private Spa hot tub with LED lighting – great for evening star gazing! In use all year round.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome to stay, but we are sorry no puppies. We do have a Terms and Conditions policy for pets, please see our Pets Information page.
- A private and secure fenced garden surrounds your Lodge, providing a safe environment for children and pets.
- Private lockable garden shed with recycling facilities for optional storage of outdoor equipment.
- Access to Lôn Lodges farm walks and nature trails straight from your doorstep!
- Information guide, map and waymarkers to follow on the Lowland River Meadow Walk and the Upland Hill Walk.
- Pre-order delivered home cooked meals, hampers of fine welsh foods, Bob the Butcher’s award winning meats. Please see our Luxury Extras Page
- Be pampered and book a qualified therapist for aromatherapy and reflexology treatments in the comfort of your own Lodge.
- Christmas and New Year bookings – Decorations and Tree to make a special seasonal holiday.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station available for guests.
4th visit, and what can we say, immaculate as ever. This is the best place we visit. There’s always a fantastic welcome, always immaculate accommodation. Extras mean so much – not needing to go off to the shop and all the luxuries too. Thank you for such fantastic standards still 4 years on.
Bedrooms (2 double rooms & 1 twin room)
- Beds made up prior to arrival with Egypian cotton bedlinen and seasonal duvet
- Sleeps up to 6 persons in 3 bedrooms
- Modern bedroom furniture with wall lights over bed
- Travel cot and z bed available for optional sleeping arrangements
- Hairdryer provided
- Patio doors from 2 double bedrooms leading to decked area and spa hot tub
Living and Dining
- Light and airy open plan dining and living area with comfortable leather sofas
- Digital TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD/Radio, board games, books and nature journals
- Electric wood burner style stove
- Wooden flooring
- Patio doors leading to decked area and spa hot tub
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge/freezer, electric fan oven & grill, ceramic hob & microwave
- Well equipped with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils
- Ironing board, iron, hoover & cleaning products
- Large dining table to seat 6 people (Highchair available on request)
- Wooden flooring
- Full size bath suite with electric shower over bath
- Dual flush toilet to help reduce water wastage
- Vanity unit with complimentary toiletries
- Mirror, light and shaver point
- Heated towel rail
- Soft fluffy towels provided (2 bath towels and 1 hand towel per person) – Please bring extra for use after the hot tub.
- Warm with tiled underfloor heating
- Second dual flush toilet room and wash basin
- A welcoming lobby has coat hooks, shoe space, table & lamp
- Welcome pack includes detailed Information on local places to visit, activities, best eating houses and the Lôn Lodges essential tourist guide