It is our policy to provide you with a high standard of accommodation during your stay.
Our aim is to make sure that your holiday is a memorable one and that you may consider staying with us again in the future.
- Prices are as stated on the website and will be agreed with a confirmation letter after deposits have been received. However, prices are subject to change without notice. Please check that you have been quoted the latest price.
- A deposit of £100 per week will be required for bookings made more than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- For short notice bookings, less than 6 weeks, full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- A confirmation letter/email will be sent as soon as the deposit has been received.
- The balance of the fee is payable in full six weeks prior to the arrival date.
- Payment can be in the form of a cheque drawn on a UK bank, a British postal order, traveller cheques or electronic transfer. Prices do not include any charges incurred (foreign exchange or transfer fees) from receiving payment.
- We regret that payments are non-refundable, therefore we recommend that adequate cancellation insurance is taken out on your holiday.
- An additional charge of £25 is required for pets staying in the Lodges. A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs and 2 house trained cats are welcome. Please supply own litter tray facilities for your cat. For last minute decisions to bring a pet, the charge will be required on arrival.
- On departure, guests with pets are requested to remove any dirt from the garden area. Thank you for your consideration.
- Guests have access to farmland that will be advised on your arrival. The Lodges are located on a working farm and therefore certain fields may have no access at certain times of the year. We do ask that dog owners please keep their dogs on leads when walking through areas with farm animals.
- The booking in time on the day of arrival is 4 pm onwards. We look forward to personally welcoming you and therefore a confirmation of your arrival time will ensure that we will be there to greet you.
- The latest departure time on the last day of your visit with us is 10 am.
- Please be aware that we require that the Lodges are left undamaged, clean & tidy. Breakages may incur a charge at our discretion to cover replacement costs. We do have replacement items in store, so please let us know rather than buying an item.