Welcome to Sycamore Lodge
Sycamore Lodge is one of two identical luxury lodges situated on the Lon Farm in the Mid Wales countryside, close the market town of Rhayader. Private spa hot tub to star gaze from in the evening. Warm and cosy with underfloor heating and cool in the summer with air conditioning. Welcome hamper of milk, tea, coffee and sugar sachets, bottle of traditional lemonade and Welsh cakes on arrival. No Smoking environments. Free WiFi. Electric Vehicle Charging. Secure garden.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom.
- Travel cot available.
- Modern bedroom furniture with hairdryer and fan provided.
- Patio doors from double bedrooms lead onto the outside deck.
- Twin bedroom has a fire escape window (not suitable for disabled or vulnerable guests)
- Full size bath suite with thermostatic shower over bath.
- Baby bath available.
- A Dual flush toilet, vanity unit with complimentary toiletries.
- Mirror, light and shaver point.
- Heated towel rail.
- Soft fluffy towels provided (1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person) – Please bring extra for use after the hot tub.
- Warm underfloor heating.
- A second separate toilet room and wash basin.
Cooking and Dining…
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge/freezer, electric fan oven & grill, ceramic hob & microwave
- Well equipped with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils
- Ironing board, iron, hoover & cleaning products
- Large dining table to seat 6 people (Highchair available on request)
- Coffee pod machine (Nespresso Original Compatible)
- Light and airy open plan dining and living area with comfortable leather sofas
- Smart TV with Netlix and Freesat, DVD, CD/Radio, board games, books and nature journals
- Electric wood burner style stove
- Patio doors leading to decked area and spa hot tub
Hot tub and Outdoor Space…
- A spa hot tub sits just outside the patio doors on the decked veranda
- Daily cleaning visits from owner. Guests are required to read and agree to the use of the hot tub.
- Patio area with garden furniture, parasol and sun loungers.
- Private and secure fenced garden.
- Lockable garden shed for storage, contains re-cycling facilities
- Private entrance and parking for 3 vehicles.
- Electric Vehicle Charging point available – Rolec 7.2 Kw. A small charge for electricity used.
To secure your booking, we require a deposit of £100, the remaining balance will be due 4 weeks prior to arrival. If your booking is less than 4 weeks then the full payment would be required on placing the reservation. Payment method by bank transfer, details given when booking.
We are sorry we do not accept bookings for the following groups; Adult groups where all are under the age of 25 years; We are sorry we are not a pet friendly accommodation.