Lon Lodges Terms & Conditions
Following recent developments we understand peace of mind is important when considering a holiday. We have relaxed our regular terms and conditions due to the Covid-19 outbreak that are outlined below.
Please read all of our terms and conditions carefully. When you book your holiday with us you are entering into a contract which is binding. We have clearly set out the booking conditions with a list of responsibilities and commitments from us and yourself. We always recommend you take out travel insurance when you book a holiday.
Relaxation of booking terms for NEW bookings
A deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking. The remaining balance is due 4 weeks before arrival. If the Government impose further lock down rules due to Covid-19 for the dates you have booked or you have received a notice to self isolate for 14 days over the booking or you have developed symptoms of Covid-19, your payment is NOT LOST, we will honour your booking by transferring your date up to 12 months ahead up to the value of your initial booking. Extra payment will be required in a more expensive period and a refund will be given in a less expensive period from that of the initial booking.
We will contact guests before your start date to ask guests not to come to Lôn Lodges if you or any of
your party, within the 14 days prior to arrival, have had a raised temperature, and/or persistent cough, and/
or loss or change to their sense of smell or taste, or are unwell. If you, or any of your party become ill or
display any symptoms of Covid-19 or receive a track and trace alert while you are at the property, call the
owner immediately. You will be asked to return home to self-isolate according to Government guidance. If
there is a potential risk to life or breathing difficulties we will help seek medical help immediately referring
to the NHS Inform. In the event that medical advise says you should not travel, we will arrange for a test
and guests will be liable to pay for all affected bookings as a result of their extended stay.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED. A deposit of £100 per week will be required for bookings made more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. A confirmation email will be sent as soon as the deposit has been received.
- FULL PAYMENT. The balance of the booking is payable in full 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. For short notice bookings, less than 4 weeks, full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- PAYMENT METHOD. Payment preferred is by bank transfer or can be in the form of a cheque drawn on a UK bank, a British postal order, traveller cheques. Prices do not include any charges incurred (foreign exchange or transfer fees) from receiving payment.
- CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER. In the unfortunate position of you requiring to cancel your holiday, Email us immediately. We will endeavour to re-let the property. If we are successful in re-letting the accommodation, you will only forfeit your booking deposit. For Covid-19 related cancellations, please read the new terms above.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES. Customer check-in will be after 5pm or with owner arrangement and Customer check-out will be by 9am. We now require to allow extra time for cleaning (disinfectants need at least 1hr to dry and air in the property once cleaners leave).
- HEALTH CHECK. We will contact guests before your start date to ask guests not to come to Lôn Lodges if you or any of your party, within the 14 days prior to arrival, have had a raised temperature, and/or persistent cough, and/or loss or change to their sense of smell or taste, or are unwell. If you, or any of your party become ill or display any symptoms of Covid-19 or receive a track and trace alert while you are at the property, you should call us straight away.
- BOOKING CAPACITY. It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party shall not exceed the capacity of the Lodge as advertised and that on discounted small party booking terms there is he maximum of 2 persons in the property.
- NO MINOR BOOKINGS. We cannot accept bookings from anyone under 18-years of age.
- LIABILITY. Neither we or our employees or agents accept liability for any personal injury loss or damage which may be sustained by your party or their guest or their property during the period they or any of them are staying or visiting at Lon Lodges except where it arises from the negligence or wilful default of us, our employees or agents.
- NOISE RESTRICTIONS. We ask guests to be respectful of guests staying in other two lodges by adhering to our no noise policy. We do not permit disruptive noise after 10pm, including but not limited to playing loud music. Whilst we appreciate everyone is on holiday and we would like you to have the best time, we ask that guests abide by the no noise policy to ensure the peaceful enjoyment by all guests. Therefore, please note we have a zero-tolerance policy after 10pm. If you are affected by noise during your stay, please call 07929539874.
- GUEST BEHAVIOUR. We would like all our guests to enjoy their holiday with us. We therefore reserve the right to refuse a booking if we think a person will compromise the enjoyment of other guests or the well being of staff. If you are unruly or antisocial whilst staying at our Lodges, you will be required to leave immediately without a refund. This type of behaviour includes, but is not limited to, any discrimination against, or harassment of anyone in relation to their sex, race, colour, religion, religious or philosophical belief, nationality, age, ethnic origin, relationship status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender re-assignment. The company reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time, without compensation or refund.
- LODGE SHORTCOMINGS. Please notify any shortcomings with your Lodge immediately so that we can resolve any problem. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any shortcomings or claim if you fail to notify the owner of any complaint during holiday.
- BREAKAGES. We require the Lodges are left undamaged, clean & tidy. Breakages may incur a charge at our discretion to cover replacement costs. We do have replacement items in store, so please let us know rather than buying an item.
- FARM TRAILS. Guests have access to farmland that will be advised on your arrival. The Lodges are located on a working farm and therefore certain fields may have no access at certain times of the year. We require guests to wash and sanitise their hands before and after their walk, as there may be a need to open and close gates along the way.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you to your Stay Safe visit at Lôn Lodges.